Jul 04, 2020
RAD 131 - Clinical Education I
Introduction and orientation to the Radiology Department in an affiliating site. Clinical hours: 7.5 hours/day for 6 days; 45 hours total.
Prerequisite: RAD 100 Introduction to Clinical Education
45 Clinical Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Properly identify patients and exam to be performed.
- Communicate effectively with the patient, the staff, and classmates.
- Read and utilize radiographic control panels.
- Observe and assist the radiographer in a radiographic examination.
- Perform all four (4) tasks analyses.
- Identify all items on the clinical performance evaluation with 90% accuracy.
- Maintain all records of clinical assignment hours and clinical examinations observed or performed with a radiographer.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)