RAD 131 - Clinical Education I
Introduction and orientation to the Radiology Department in an affiliating site. Clinical hours: 7.5 hours/day for 6 days; 45 hours total.
Prerequisite: RAD 100 Introduction to Clinical Education
45 Clinical Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Properly identify patients and exam to be performed.
2. Communicate effectively with the patient, the staff, and classmates.
3. Read and utilize radiographic control panels.
4. Observe and assist the radiographer in a radiographic examination.
5. Perform a minimum on three (3) tasks analyses.
6. Identify all items on the clinical performance evaluation with 90% accuracy.
7. Maintain all records of clinical assignment hours and clinical examinations observed or performed with a radiographer.
[Add to Portfolio]