HOS 115 - Hospitality Marketing & Promotions
Development of marketing and promotion systems for lodging properties, restaurants, bars, casinos, events, wedding planners, caterers, conventions, trade-shows, expositions, meeting planners, microbreweries and cruise ships. Hospitality case-study and marketing project analysis will be a key aspect of the course.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Familiarize with the principles of hospitality marketing management.
2. Explain the process of formulating and enacting a marketing and promotions strategy for a variety of hospitality operations.
3. Evaluate customer relationship management (CRM) systems for hospitality operations.
4. Understand the interrelationship of marketing and promotions with guest service quality, guest satisfaction and guest loyalty.
5. Conduct hospitality marketing environmental scans.
6. Manage capabilities of marketing and promotions of 'green' and sustainable hospitality operation programs.
7. Familiarize International hospitality marketing in a global environment.
8. Engage in hospitality destination marketing.
[Add to Portfolio]