BIT 255 - Microsoft Word for Business Applications
Creation of Word documents, formatting, editing, and integrating data relevant to business applications.
Prerequisite: BIT 130 Word Processing Applications
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Create, layout, design, and edit word documents.
2. Navigate and format a document.
3. Create tables and reports.
4. Apply and utilize templates, themes, and styles.
5. Integrate data and work with macros.
[Add to Portfolio]