BIT 254 - Introduction to PowerPoint
Learn to create simple text charts, data charts, speaker notes, handouts, and a screen show using a sophisticated graphics software package.
Prerequisite: BIT 101 Computer Keyboarding or the equivalent
1 Class Hour
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Create, edit, show and print slides using a professional presentation package.
2. Create title and bulleted list slides as well as slides using charts to present information.
3. Incorporate clip art into slides.
4. Add sound and transitional elements to a slide show.
5. Add a build effect to a bulleted-list slide.
6. Develop an outline for a 10-12 minute slide show presenting information on a topic of their choice.
7. Select and create appropriate slides to present information.
8. Apply simple design elements to make more attractive and effective slides.
9. Present the information to an audience using the slide show to enhance the presentation making it more interesting and effective.
[Add to Portfolio]