May 27, 2020
BIT 200 - Spreadsheets with Business Applications
A comprehensive look at Excel and its applications in business. The course covers the basics of spreadsheet creation, functions, and formatting through the creation of pivot tables and macros. This is all looked at with the goal of application to business scenarios and documents.
3 Class Hours
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Create workbooks and properly format text and data.
- Work with formulas and functions. Especially those that relate to business case problems.
- Be proficient with chart and graph creation. What makes a good graph and a useful chart.
- Creation of pivot tables, pivot charts, and tables.
- Work with financial tools and functions.
- Perform what if analysis and work with macros.
- Work with the basic concepts of business intelligence.
Add to Portfolio