BIT 172 - Word Process: Creating Websites
Learn the basics of designing and creating your own blog or Website using WordPress. With this easy to use tool, you can create a simple Website for your business, art, music, cause or community. Learn how to create your site, choose and modify a theme, build content, manage and promote the site.
1 Class Hour
Learning Outcomes of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
1. Create a simple Website using WordPress.
2. Describe best practices for designing, creating, and managing a simple Website.
3. Use WordPress themes, plug-ins and customization to implement their design.
4. Create and update content such as posts, pages, menus and media.
5. Manage their site through SEO, stats, and sitemaps.
[Add to Portfolio]